What To Expect The 1st Year [3rd Edition]
DescripcióFROM THE AUTHOR OF THE BESTSELLING WHAT TO EXPECT SERIES, 40 MILLION COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE.
FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED THROUGHOUT.
This comprehensive and practical month-by-month guide clearly explains everything parents need to know – or might be worrying about – in the first year with a new baby.
- All-new chapter on buying for baby; helping parents navigate through the dizzying gamut of baby products, nursery items and gear.
- Baby care fundamentals, from crib and sleep safety to vitamin supplements.
- Feeding for every age and stage, including tips on breastfeeding, preparing homemade baby food and the latest recommendations on starting solids.
- Charts for key development stages and sleeping habits, as well as sleep strategies that really work.
- Research on the impact of screen time (TVs, tablets, apps, computers).
- The most up-to-date medical advice on vaccines, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and more, plus handy first-aid guides.
- Dozens of Q&A sections, practical tips and advice that focus on advice for parents and their baby, covering everything from how to give a bath and decode your baby's crying to when to return to work.
Covering the most up-to-date knowledge, both medical and developmental, WHAT TO EXPECT THE 1st YEAR is, above all, down-to-earth and reassuring – and an invaluable aid for all parents of new babies.
Praise for the What to Expect series:-
‘Written by mothers, for mothers, full of eminently practical advice.’ New Generation
‘Worth its weight in gold.’ Living Today
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats