Shoulder and Elbow Trauma
Orthopedists have long needed a text on the challenging field of shoulder and elbow trauma. This techniques-oriented book offers clear and easy-to-follow guidelines on the latest surgical advances, including the use of new bioabsorbable implants and fixation methods. More than 300 illustrations demonstrate steps of a surgical procedure with outstanding clarity. You'll also find practical guidelines for treating pediatric elbow fractures and dislocations, stenoclavicular injuries, proximal humerus fractures, and many others. With the experiences of leading specialists augmented with editorial comments, this book provides a broad range of information you need to successfully perform any operation involving the shoulder and elbow.
- Step-by-step instructions and illustrations provide a ''roadmap'' to surgery
- Editorial comments offer different surgical options and alternatives
- Tips and pearls impart the insights of leading experts in the field
- Valuable sections on complications alert you to potential problems
- Contains a foreword by Charles Rockwood, pioneering developer of the globally used shoulder replacement system
With key information that refreshes your knowledge and demonstrates new techniques, this book is essential for orthopedic surgeons, traumatologists, shoulder and elbow surgeons, and physical therapists; order today!
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats