How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 8
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get more out of the latest version of Adobe Acrobat than ever!
Create and share sophisticated electronic documents easily using Adobe Acrobat 8 and the helpful tips in this hands-on guide. How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 8 shows you how to generate Adobe PDF files that retain the look and feel of the original documents, edit PDFs, collaborate with other users, and optimize PDFs for print or the web. You'll also learn to secure your PDFs and maintain document integrity. Covering both Adobe Acrobat Standard and Professional editions, this book makes it easy for you to take full advantage of all the new and improved features of this powerful program.
- Open, view, and search PDFs
- Convert virtually any document to PDF
- Capture PDFs from a scanner or web page
- Create navigation devices, including bookmarks, thumbnails, and links
- Add interactivity with actions
- Review, edit, and annotate PDFs
- Add digital signatures and apply document security
- Optimize documents for print, CD/DVD applications, the web, and other uses
- Add multimedia elements
- Create a searchable index
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats