Descripció"A thorough update of what was already an excellently written, accessible and well-used book. Coverage of the key issues to impact on regeneration in the UK since the 2008 financial crisis is comprehensive, and ensures that this latest edition will remain a key reference work for students and practitioners alike."
- Dr David Jarvis, Coventry University and Deputy Director, Applied Research Centre in Sustainable Regeneration (SURGE)
"An accessible text for students that provides an excellent summary of the challenges facing the UK regeneration sector up to and including the present age of austerity."
- Dr Lee Pugalis School of Built Environment, Northumbria University
An engaging, systematic guide to the most dramatic transformation of our urban landscape since post-war reconstruction. This new edition has been fully revised to include:
- Improved pedagogical features, including an expanded glossary and increased visuals, as well as key learning points, useful websites and suggestions for further reading
- More content on local sustainability and issues linked to climate change
- A new chapter, 'Scaling Up', which examines how regeneration operates when considering very large schemes, such as the London 2012 Olympics.
Detalls del producte
SAGE Publications Ltd
Data de publicació
18 de Febrer de 2013
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats