During World War II, many spies were dropped from Britain into France to help fight the Nazis. One of them was a woman called Christine Granville, who risked her life to save her comrades. Follow her incredible true story is this beautifully illustrated graphic novel by award-winning authors Mick Manning and Brita Granstroem.
- Collins Big Cat Progress builds confidence, helping struggling pupils not only to read, but to love reading
- Dual-banded books provide age-appropriate interest level material matched with a lower reading ability level
- Every book is levelled by reading expert Cliff Moon to ensure precise, systematic, measurable progression to help close the ability gap
- The books use a range of reading strategies: phonic, graphic, syntactic and contextual to build confident, accurate, fluent readers
- Designed to build speaking and listening skills, as well as reading skills, the books are highly visual and include incredible illustrations and photographs
- Every book has a Key Stage 2 look-and-feel to engage older pupils and avoid stigmatisation
- Topics are relevant for children in years 3-6 and connected to the curriculum and framework objectives for these years to support inclusion
- Progress titles contain a Reader Response page to encourage the pupil to respond to and recall what they have read. This offers an ideal opportunity to check comprehension
- Ideas for Reading, written by primary literacy expert Gill Howell are included in the back of every book to help you support the reading needs of each child
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats