The Art of Measuring in the Thermal Sciences provides an original state-of-the-art guide to scholars who are conducting thermal experiments in both academia and industry. Applications include energy generation, transport, manufacturing, mining, processes, HVAC&R, etc. This book presents original insights into advanced measurement techniques and systems, explores the fundamentals, and focuses on the analysis and design of thermal systems.
- Discusses the advanced measurement techniques now used in thermal systems
- Links measurement techniques to concepts in thermal science and engineering
- Draws upon the original work of current researchers and experts in thermal-fluid measurement
- Includes coverage of new technologies, such as micro-level heat transfer measurements
- Covers the main types of instrumentation and software used in thermal-fluid measurements
This book offers engineers, researchers, and graduate students an overview of the best practices for conducting sound measurements in the thermal sciences.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats