Square One: A brilliantly bold and sharply funny debut for 2022 from the author of The Panic Years
'Electrifyingly good...sharply comic and perfectly poignant' Daisy Buchanan, author of Insatiable
Everyone is moving on... and then, there's Hanna
By thirty, Hanna expected to have it all (or at least some of it)
· A fulfilling and successful career
· A healthy, long-term relationship, maybe even an engagement ring
· A house (or at least a flat) of her own
But in reality, she's back at square one...
· Single after breaking up with someone she's not sure ever loved her
· Flooded with wedding invitations and pregnancy scan pictures from friends
· Unable to afford to live on her own and forced to move in with her father who is also single and dating
Everyone moves at different paces, but Hanna's life is in reverse. With the pressure to keep up and her dad's insufferable musings on Tinder, will she be able to figure out what she really wants?
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats