ROME DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE
Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Rome guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Rome: beautiful piazzas, spectacular art, ancient monuments, lively local markets, heavenly gelato - what will yours be?
- See Rome from a different angle: 20 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Rome gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and a Metro, tram and bus map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 17 detailed, colour maps help you navigate Rome with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including St Peter's Basilica, the Palatine and the Pantheon
- Covers Capitol; Forum and Palatine; Piazza della Rotonda; Piazza Navona; Piazza di Spagna and Villa Borghese; Campo de' Fiori; Quirinal and Monti; Esquiline; Lateran; Caracalla; Aventine; Trastevere; Janiculum; Vatican; and Via Veneto; plus sights beyond the old city walls, including day trips further afield
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
DK Eyewitness Travel is the silver award-winning guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2018.
About DK Eyewitness Travel : For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats