Qualitative Research: The essential guide to theory and practice
Qualitative Research: The Essential Guide to Theory and Practice provides a one-stop resource for all those approaching qualitative research for the first time, as well as those revisiting core concepts and issues. It presents a comprehensive overview of this rapidly developing field of inquiry, cleverly combined with practical, hands-on advice on how to conduct a successful qualitative study.
Written in an engaging and accessible style, the authors break through difficult terminology to guide readers through the choices they will face during research design, implementation, and beyond. Each chapter is then brought to life by an array of relevant, real-life examples from expert researchers around the globe.
Divided into seven sections, this unique text covers:
- Considering perspectives
- Acknowledging a position
- Framing the study
- Choosing a research approach
- Collecting data
- Working with data and findings
- Writing about the research
This book also includes 12-month access to the Interactive eTextbook, which offers:
- Author videos introducing the book and the Qualitative Wheel of Research Choices
- An Interactive version of the Qualitative Wheel of Research C hoices
- Exclusive chapters on writing and publishing qualitative research
- Links to relevant journals, conferences and online resources
- Additional case study abstracts
- The ability to highlight, annotate, cut and paste, and share your notes across the classroom
From the foundations of the subject through to its application in practice, Qualitative Research: The Essential Guide to Theory and Practice is an indispensable companion for qualitative researchers worldwide.
VAT will be charged on this product for UK customers only. VAT is charged at standard rate on a part of this product only.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats