Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2021: Everything you need to study for the British citizenship test
The 2021 edition of the bestselling Handbook series includes the complete testable materials from Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents , the official Home Office materials.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a compulsory requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide makes preparing for the test a lot easier.
The new edition includes:
- A new foreword from novelist Antonia Hayes
- Up-to-date advice on specific question formats and clear advice on how to avoid common mistakes.
- Focus points to help target your studies.
- Clear and easy to understand diagrams illustrating complex topics.
- Key advice from successful students and FAQs.
The 2021 edition includes advice on what to study and unique study aids. Our updated appendices help students develop the comprehensive understanding they will need to pass the test. This book offers detailed advice on the types of questions you will be asked in the official test.
Purchasers also get a free subscription to online practice tests at www.lifeintheuk.net, along with up-to-date news and information. This book provides students with everything required to help them pass their test with confidence.
- The latest official materials
- Expert and independent study advice
- A FREE subscription to online practice tests at www.lifeintheuk.net
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats