DescripcióSince 1997, Law for Recreation and Sport Managers has been the leading recreation and sports law book for undergraduate and graduate sport management and recreation programs.
- Up-to-date on current court cases
- Each chapter is written by leading recreation and sport law professors and experts in the field.
- Each chapter follows an easy-to-read format.
- Each chapter examines a significant case and reviews how the courts apply the fundamental legal concepts.
Designed for both undergraduate and graduate students, the book is divided into seven approachable sections plus additional materials that educates readers on the complex issues of recreation and sport law.
- Supplemental cases online - In addition to the significant cases in each chapter, students can now access additional select cases online to further illustrate important concepts.
- Chapter sidebars - Each chapter now includes a sidebar, an interesting point of law or a new ruling that presents a new idea.
- End of chapter reviews - Students are encouraged to engage with the material by answering the end of chapter question prompts.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats