Descripció"This excellent book will encourage students to think about the diverse range and broad character of issues encountered at work. It highlights both enduring dilemmas and emerging issues in contemporary employment. Each concept is carefully explained with engaging examples provided throughout. As such it will help prime students to understand key issues at work and make a first-rate addition to any social science reading list."
- Nicolas Bacon, Nottingham University Business School
"This authoritative, comprehensive, up-to-date, and user-friendly reference book will be appreciated greatly by all social science staff and students of work."
- Stephen Edgell, University of Salford and author of The Sociology of Work
The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding. Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensible study aids and guides to comprehension. Key Concepts in Work:
- Clearly and concisely explains the central ideas, debates and theories of work.
- Offers a broad overview of the social, political and economic contexts of work illustrated from diverse industrial societies.
- Begins each entry with a snapshot definition followed by key words and guidance for further reading.
- Inspires students to engage in further exploration of ideas and debates.
- Provides an essential reference guide for all students in sociology, business studies, management learning about work, employment, organizations and labour markets.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats