ISCCM Manual of RRT and ECMO in ICU: A Reference Book for Practicing Intensivists
DescripcióThe contents are focused for the young budding intensivists and critical care students, but the book will surely be a useful bedside reference guide for anybody handling extracorporeal therapy in critically ill patients. The chapters are concise; discuss the techniques with diagrammatic representation, along with the management, with key points at the end of each chapter. It covers recent indications in the field of ECT like apheresis, ECMO for sepsis and eCPR, which may bring changes in the clinical practice of critical care physicians. This book will also help postgraduate students and young aspiring intensivists to prepare for various national and international examinations. It should be an invaluable resource for critical care professionals across the country.
- The book provides best practices in renal replacement therapy and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a comprehensive and practical.
- It has been divided into 2 sections comprising of 48 chapters covering clinical and practical aspects of extracorporeal therapy: including differences in pediatric population and separate MCQs chapters on RRT and ECMO for critical care students preparing for various exams.
- The individual sections provide expert guidance on managing critically ill patients on RRT and ECMO including the technical aspects of initiating the therapy and handling the machines.
- Newer usages of ECT for toxicology, Sepsis and Extracorporeal CO2 removal have been extensively highlighted as separate chapters.
- The book provides streamlined content supplemented by algorithms, checklists, tables, figures and key points at the end of each chapter for reference.
- Written by eminent experts in the field of Nephrology, Critical Care, Cardiac Anesthesia, the book is a nice blend of academic and clinical expertise.
- An ideal bedside reference guide for all intensivists, critical care physicians and students, ICU nurses, dialysis technicians and perfusionists managing patients on RRT and ECMO.
Detalls del producte
Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Data de publicació
29 de Febrer de 2020
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats