Information Security and Optimization maintains a practical perspective while offering theoretical explanations. The book explores concepts that are essential for academics as well as organizations. It discusses aspects of techniques and tools-definitions, usage, and analysis-that are invaluable for scholars ranging from those just beginning in the field to established experts. What are the policy standards? What are vulnerabilities and how can one patch them? How can data be transmitted securely? How can data in the cloud or cryptocurrency in the blockchain be secured? How can algorithms be optimized? These are some of the possible queries that are answered here effectively using examples from real life and case studies.
- A wide range of case studies and examples derived from real-life scenarios that map theoretical explanations with real incidents.
- Descriptions of security tools related to digital forensics with their unique features, and the working steps for acquiring hands-on experience.
- Novel contributions in designing organization security policies and lightweight cryptography.
- Presentation of real-world use of blockchain technology and biometrics in cryptocurrency and personalized authentication systems.
- Discussion and analysis of security in the cloud that is important because of extensive use of cloud services to meet organizational and research demands such as data storage and computing requirements.
Information Security and Optimization is equally helpful for undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as for researchers working in the domain. It can be recommended as a reference or textbook for courses related to cybersecurity.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats