How to Do Everything: Facebook Applications
DescripcióPublisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Create your own Facebook applications!
With coverage of Facebook API, FBML, and FQL as well as MySQL and REST, How to Do Everything: Facebook Applications is a clear, start-to-finish guide to developing unique apps that run on Facebook Platform. Learn how to integrate Facebook applications with websites, blogs, and databases, and use your apps to sell a product and market a business, organization, or cause. You'll also discover how to provide entertainment and information to users while creating an advertising platform to make money. Get started quickly by downloading a pre-built, customizable Facebook application from the book's Facebook Page.
- Understand the Facebook Platform architecture
- Format Web pages and manage data using XML, XHTML, and CSS
- Use PHP and FBML (Facebook Markup Language)
- Work with the Facebook object, Facebook REST object, and Facebook API
- Master the Facebook Developer Application
- Design your application interface and implement utilities
- Integrate MySQL or Data Store data
- Add viral features including News Feed and Mini-Feed stories, notifications and requests, Share buttons, and favorites lists
- Promote your business with Facebook Social Ads, Facebook Pages, and Facebook Beacon
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats