Galbraith's Construction and Land Management Law for Students
Ideal for students taking law modules on construction, surveying, real estate, planning and civil engineering courses, Galbraith's Construction and Land Management Law for Students is an excellent overview of the key legal issues in the built environment.
Clearly written and with wide ranging coverage of key legal principles, this textbook highlights the need for students on built environment related courses to access information on how the law relates to their profession, without getting into the heavy detail of the full-scale legal texts. Chapters provide the background to the English legal system before covering key topics such as contract law, tort, health and safety, land law, planning, landlord and tenant, dispute resolution and employment law.
All chapters in this seventh edition have been updated with new case law along with statutory and regulatory changes. The improvements include:
- A new chapter on environmental law
- An explanation of the new UK/EU relationship following Brexit
- Details of current JCT 2016 and NEC4 construction contracts
- Changes to landlords' requirements on letting property
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015
- The Localism Act 2011
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats