Fingerprints Of The Gods
THE MULTI-MILLION-COPY BESTSELLING SENSATION THAT TURNS HISTORY ON ITS HEAD
'One of the intellectual landmarks of the decade' Literary Review
'Intriguing' Sunday Times
A revolutionary rewrite of history that has persuaded millions of readers throughout the world to change their preconceptions about the origins of modern society.
An intellectual detective story, this unique history book directs probing questions at orthodox history, presenting disturbing new evidence that historians have tried - but failed - to explain.
This groundbreaking evidence includes:
* Accurate ancient maps that show the world as it last looked during the Ice Age, thousands of years before any civilisation capable of making such maps is supposed to have existed.
* Evidence of the devastating scientific and astronomical information encoded into prehistoric myths.
* The incredible construction of the great pyramids of Egypt and of megalithic temples on the Giza plateau.
* The mysterious astronomical alignments of the pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
* The megalithic temples of the Andes.
* The myths of Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl.
* The pyramids of the Sun and the Moon in Mexico.
* The doomsday calendar and eerie memories of the ancient Maya.
* The warning from the Hopi of Arizona.
'Hancock's sweep through the ancient world is arresting and audacious' Daily Mail
'Hancock has invented a new genre: an intellectual whodunit by a do-it-yourself sleuth with whom we can all identify' Guardian
'Part travelogue, part sensation, part unravelling, a fascinating story' Catholic Herald
(Part one of a trilogy, followed by MAGICIANS OF THE GODS and AMERICA BEFORE)
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats