ENGLISH FOR EVERYONE TEACHERS GUIDE
Get the most out of your students with structured teaching materials for English language lessons with the English for Everyone Teacher's Guide .
Ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans, the Teacher's Guide uses visual teaching methods to introduce English as a second language, reinforced through a variety of exercises and examples that students can get involved in.
This Teacher's Guide is an essential resource that can be used to support an entire classroom as well as for one-to-one tuition to help teach English as a second language. Use this comprehensive teaching resource to approach practical English usage for beginners in a simplified, fun and engaging way with practical tips and exercises suggested throughout the book.
Use the guide as a stand-alone lesson structure or alongside the English for Everyone Course and Practice Books (Levels 1-4) for a fully comprehensive course on English covering core language skills, grammar rules, and vocabulary with supporting audio materials, online resources and practice exercises.
About English For Everyone
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that support English learning for teenagers and adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering a fun and easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading and writing.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources or a structured programme for students to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Series provides:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and colour-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of essential English grammar for beginners, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
The English for Everyone Series covers the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats