Engineering Problems for Undergraduate Students: Over 250 Worked Examples with Step-by-Step Guidance
This textbook supplement deconstructs some of the most commonly-encountered and challenging problems arising within engineering domains such as thermodynamics, separation processes, chemical kinetics, fluid dynamics, and engineering mathematics that are foundational to most engineering programs, as well as many courses in STEM disciplines. The book is organized into a series of 250 problems and worked solutions, with problems written in a format typical of exam questions. The book provides students ample practice in solving problems and sharpening their skill applying abstract theoretical concepts to solving exam problems. The presentation of detailed step-by-step explanations for each problem from start to finish in this book helps students follow the train of thought toward arriving at the final numerical solutions to the problems.
- Stands as an all-in-one, multidisciplinary, engineering problem-solving resource with comprehensive depth and breadth of coverage;
- Adopts a highly relevant question and answer pedagogy;
- Maximizes understanding through clear use of visuals;
- Emphasizes detailed, step-by-step explanations;
- Includes supplementary sections of cross-referenced concepts.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats