EFOST Surgical Techniques in Sports Medicine - Elbow Surgery
EFOST Surgical Techniques in Sports Medicine - Elbow Surgery provides orthopaedic surgeons with a collection of step by step surgical techniques for correcting elbow injuries commonly encountered in sports and orthopaedic trauma.
Each chapter explains how to perform a single surgical procedure in its entirety, from diagnosis, preparation, surgical technique to closure and rehabilitation, while also detailing pre and post-operative complications and how best to avoid them.
The practical, easy to use format makes this book an invaluable resource for all surgeons involved with treating orthopaedic and sports trauma injuries of the elbow.
- EFOST - easy to reference surgical techniques written in a simple stepwise format
- Easy to follow 'cook book' chapter style
- Easy to navigate content allows rapid review of techniques
- Large number of high quality colour photographs
- Written by highly experienced orthopaedic and sports trauma surgeons
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats