Davis Advantage for Maternal-Child Nursing Care
- An expertly designed, balanced presentation of evidence-based nursing care that meets the needs of today's students and instructors in person, online, or hybrid for combination or separate courses.
- A unique emphasis on optimizing outcomes, evidence-based practice, compassionate care, and research supporting the goal of caring for women, families and children in in traditional and community settings.
- A thematic organization reflects the state-of-the-art in nursing today through 'Holistic Care,' 'Critical Thinking,' 'Validating Practice,' and 'Tools of Care,' each with special features to foster the development of the skills and clinical judgment integral to the delivery of quality nursing care.
Davis Advantage (Personalized Learning, Clinical Judgment, and Quizzing)
- Personalized Learning engages students through videos and interactive activities that present key concepts in a way that makes content more relatable and understandable.
- Clinical Judgment challenges students with complex questions that align with the cognitive areas of the NCSBN's Clinical Judgment Measurement Model, requiring careful analysis, synthesis of the data, and critical thinking
- Quizzing provides thousands of NCLEX (R)-style questions (including alternate format questions) and detailed rationales to test students' knowledge and promote in-depth understanding
- Personalized Learning Plans and dashboards track students' progress across their assignments and highlight where they need to focus their study time
- Actionable analytics allow instructors to track comprehension and participation, monitor performance, and identify areas for remediation
- Personalized Teaching Plans provide instructors with engaging lesson plans and activities that can be leveraged in both virtual and in-person classroom settings
- Integrated ebook allows students to reference the textbook anytime, anywhere
Davis Advantage for Maternal-Child Nursing Care combines an innovative text with an immersive online program that make this challenging but must-know content easier to master by making learning personal. Together, they create a seamless experience that tracks each student's progress and assesses their knowledge until they have mastered the concepts and are ready to apply them in class, clinical, and practice.
An access code inside new, printed textbooks unlocks an ebook, as well as access to Davis Advantage. Or choose the all-digital Instant Access option, which includes the ebook and immediate access to Davis Advantage.
- Streamlined, redesigned, and revised by a new author team, the 3rd Edition of this AJN Book-of-the-Year Award winner offers the perfect balance of maternal and child nursing care with the right depth and breadth of coverage for students in today's maternity/pediatric courses. And, it's accompanied by six online bonus chapters covering the role of the nurse in promoting women's health.
- A unique emphasis on optimizing outcomes, evidence-based practice, and research supports the goal of caring for women, families, and children, not only in traditional hospital settings, but also wherever they live, work, study, or play. Clear, concise, and easy to follow, the content is organized around four major themes, holistic care, critical thinking, validating practice, and tools for care that help students to learn and apply the material.
ONLINE (DAVIS ADVANTAGE)
Using a unique and proven approach across a Learn-Apply-Assess continuum, Davis Advantage engages students and helps them make the connections to key topics. Whether teaching in-person or online, this complete, integrated solution aligns seamlessly with the textbook and equips instructors with actionable analytics to track students' progress, remediate where needed, and facilitate an active learning environment.
The foundation of the Davis Advantage platform, Personalized Learning, immerses students in an online learning experience tailored to their needs. Students are assessed on their comprehension of key topics from the text, and then are guided through animated mini-lecture videos and dynamic activities to reinforce learning and bring concepts to life.
Clinical Judgment develops students' critical thinking and clinical reasoning, helping them to build the clinical judgment skills they need to practice safe and effective nursing care and to prepare for the Next Generation NCLEX (R) with confidence. Progressive case studies featuring real-life, complex clinical situations challenge students to apply knowledge, make informed decisions, and evaluate outcomes.
Quizzing uses NCLEX (R)-style questions for assessment and remediation. Its adaptive, question-based format provides the additional practice students need to test their knowledge, master course content, and perform well on course and board exams.
New To This Edition:
- FREE, 3-year access to Davis Advantage
- Thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the art and science of nursing practice today
- Streamlined and redesigned to make the content more relevant, student friendly and easier to teach.
Detalls del producte
F.A. Davis Company
Data de publicació
30 de Novembre de 2021
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats