DescripcióPublisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.The premier training guide for the use of ultrasound in the intensive care unit
Includes online access to interactive cases and more than 180 videos
" . . . the authors have succeeded in providing a reference standard to support bedside critical care providers to understand the context for their personal sonographically guided decision-making processes." -- Critical Care Medicine reviewing previous edition
Critical Care Ultrasonography is a complete, hands-on guide to successful image acquisition and interpretation at the bedside. It delivers an all-inclusive, yet concise review of the optimal use and interpretation of ultrasonographic images in everyday practice. With this how-to guide, you'll learn how to systematically apply diagnostic ultrasound as part of an augmented physical examination in an array of therapeutic areas, from emergency medicine to the inpatient ward and intensive care unit.
The book begins with a high-yield overview of the basic principles and physics of ultrasound, while subsequent chapters cover its use in evaluating the organs of the head and neck; the chest, abdomen, and pelvis; and the limbs and musculoskeletal system. A final section considers the use and application of ultrasound to improve the safety and performance of common, invasive procedures.
- A pioneering, top-to-bottom examination of all the major technical concepts that physicians must know to use ultrasound in everyday clinical practice
- Valuable coverage of clinical algorithms and how to incorporate them into the clinical decision-making process, the formulation of differential diagnosis, and therapeutic recommendations
- Includes online access to more than 180 videos that illustrate the ultrasonographic appearance of normal and abnormal anatomic structures and function
- Color illustrations that depict the use of color in ultrasound images
- An A-to-Z glossary of technical and clinical terms in ultrasonography
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats