Corrective Reading Decoding Level B1, Student Practice CD Package
Corrective Reading, Decoding B1 - Additional Practice and Review Activities CD-ROM
Corrective Reading Decoding is a research-proven solution for students who struggle with frequent word identification errors, add and omit words, confuse high-frequency words, or read at a laboriously slow rate.
- Students learn the skills and concepts necessary to progress from reading significantly below grade level to reading at or above a seventh grade level.
- Tightly sequenced lessons provide the structure and practice at risk students need to master high-priority skills.
- Stories written for the program provide a gradual progression in skill development that discourages guessing and overcomes the error patterns typically observed with problem readers.
- Daily fluency practice with immediate feedback helps students read fluently, accurately, and with expression.
- Comprehension activities include short-response and open-ended questions to ensure understanding.
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats