Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The first comprehensive, yet concise, clinical guide to the full spectrum of anemias
Anemias and Other Red Cell Disorders is the first resource to provide a practical diagnostic/treatment framework for identifying and successfully managing acute, congenital, and chronic anemias, and other red blood cell disorders. With its broad scope, easy-to-navigate format, and ready-to-apply diagnostic and treatment strategies, this is the most accessible - and essential - guide to anemias and related diseases ever published.
- A complete top-to-bottom review of anemias, written with the non-specialist in mind
- Logical chapter organization based on the clinical features that prompt the initial encounter between doctor and patient
- Discussions of anemias related to physiological conditions such as anemia in age and pregnancy, or due to endocrine and metabolic conditions--categories that are commonly encountered in clinical practice but rarely addressed in traditional hematology texts
- A unified patient management strategy in each consistently formatted chapter
- Key Diagnostic Features and Key Management Issues tables within each chapter
- Practical insights that help you review pathologic material to determine the presence and severity of the disease
- Coverage of treatment modalities at the forefront of clinical practice, including chemotherapy, monoclonal antibodies, and stem and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Detalls del producte
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats