Aerodynamics of Road Vehicles
Thomas Schuetz (Autor)
DescripcióNew Edition Features Updated & Expanded Information
The detailed presentation of fundamental aerodynamics principles that influence and improve vehicle design have made Aerodynamics of Road Vehicles the engineer's "source" for information. This fifth edition features updated and expanded information beyond that which was presented in previous releases. Completely new content covers lateral stability, safety and comfort, wind noise, high performance vehicles, helmets, engine cooling, and computational fluid dynamics.
A proven, successful engineering design approach is presented that includes:
- Fundamentals of fluid mechanics related to vehicle aerodynamics
- Essential experimental results that are the ground rules of fluid mechanics
- Design strategies for individual experimental results
- General design solutions from combined experimental results
- The aerodynamics of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, sports cars, and race cars is dealt with in detail, inclusive of systems, testing techniques, measuring and numerical aerodynamics methods and simulations that significantly contribute to vehicle development.
Detalls del producte
Data de publicació
01 de Octubre de 2015
Obtingues ingressos recomanant llibres
Genera ingressos compartint enllaços dels teus llibres favorits a través del programa d’afiliats.Uneix-te al programa d’afiliats